Western Style Riders Show

I was so Western'd out from Camp Western that I didn't take proper stock of what I chose to wear for the themes, but I did take a quick screenclip of Day 3 (The Lonely Bandit) and Day 4 (Line Dancers, Dance!) as seen in the Results and Voting UI below. 😅 I felt that a Lipizzaner was totally appropriate for the Line Dancing theme and the fire extinguisher pet is for when I set the dance floor on fire with my flamin' hot dance moooooves! This 'fit placed 3rd!

And while I don't like to post my outfit before or on Voting day, I went ahead and included the pic above to show off my attempt at a Rodeo Clown outfit for the final "Rodeo Night" theme. I completely forgot to post about the last Style Riders Show, so I figured I'd end up forgetting about this one too if I waited until Wednesday to post about it. lol.

Outfit: Yeeehaw hat, Renegade Mask, Fancy Wolf-print Vest, Premier Pink pants, Sabine's Gloves, Prismatic Pride boots.

Tack: Prismatic Pride (saddle, saddle pad, bosal, saddlebag), Rainbow tailbow, Prismatic leg wraps, GOld rosette

Pet: Rhiannon's lariat